CRTT – Concrete Repair Technology Training
The CRTT-Certificate is a must have for all employees of companies, which are working in the field of concrete repair, injection, surface protection and re-inforcement of concrete buildings and concrete structures.
The Concrete Repair Technology Training (CRTT) is an English Version of the German SIVV training and the CRTT-Certificate is comparable to the German SIVV certificate (SIVV - Schützen, Instandsetzen, Verbinden und Verstärken von Betonbauteilen). The theoretical learning is supported with a large amount of practical training. The participants will fill cracks, work with concrete repair materials and reinforce a concrete beam. They can also be an active part of the demonstrations of surface protection systems, joint filling, substrate preparation (shot-blasting, sand blasting, high pressure water jetting).
More than fifteen certified trainers are responsible for an interesting, knowledge enlarging and productive training.
After successfully finishing the training you will get the often required and generally accepted CRTT certificate which is comparable to the German SIVV certificate. With the certificate you or your company are able to undertake concrete repair and to prove your expert working an concrete repair expertise.
The target group is the personnel on the job site as well as civil engineers, consultants, controller and construction supervisors.
Prerequisites for admission to the Concrete Repair Technology Training are:
- An job site experience of minimum two years in concrete works or
- Minimum two participations on concrete repair job sites in the last twelve months or
- Degree as civil engineer or comparable or
- Participation of a training in special fields of concrete technology, repair of concrete buildings or structures, insulation of buildings, fabrication of concrete buildings, structures or parts.
The proofs of the prerequisites have to be presented before the training.
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Substrate / Substrate Preparation
- Surface Protection
- Crack Injection
- Polymer Modified Mortar / PCC / PC
- Repair with Mortars
- Supervision / Test Equipment (for self-monitoring)
- External Reinforcement
- Sprayable Polymer Modified Mortar - SPCC
A certified independent examination board will be responsible for the written examination as well as the oral examination if necessary. The written examination will be taken at the end of the Concrete Repair Technology Training and last three hours. If the result of the written examination is barely sufficient you have the possibility to take part in an oral examination to pass the course successfully.
Concrete Repair Technology Training Certificate (CRTT certificate), comparable to the German SIVV certificate
The BZB Academy will offer an examination preparation, which is presented after the training day for an ideal additionally examination preparation.
CRTT – Concrete Repair Technology Training
Date: 2/19 from 02.09. - 13.09.2019
Location: BZB Wesel
early booking discount available within the next 103 days
- Dipl.-Ing. Ebubekir Bayram GCP Applied Technologies, Essen
- Dipl.-Wirt.-Ing., Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Oliver Ehrenthal Geiger Bauwerksanierung GmbH & Co. KG
- Bernd Fuhlendorf Triflex GmbH & Co. KG, Minden
- Frank Gabriel PCI Augsburg GmbH, Hamm
- Dr. Annemarie Gatzka Bildungszentren des Baugewerbes e. V.
- Günter Giel C.P. – System Strahltechnik GmbH, Speisen-Elversberg
- Dipl.-Ing. Holger Graeve MC-Bauchemie Müller GmbH & Co, Bottrop
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Peer Heine Hochschule Ruhrwest, Mülheim an der Ruhr
- Dipl.-Ing. René Knöfel Kiwa Deutschland GmbH
- Stefan Lelen StoCretec GmbH, Oberhausen
- Dipl.-Ing. Sabine Ludwichowski Ingenieurbüro Sabine Ludwichowski, Bauwerkserhaltung, Recklinghausen
- Lukas Lukuc PCI Augsburg GmbH, Hamm
- Ralf Raab MC Bauchemie Mü ller GmbH & Co. KG, Bottrop
- Volker Specht Bildungszentren des Baugewerbes e.V.
- Lothar Stendler Falch Hochdrucksysteme GmbH, Merklingen
- Jens Worlitschek Bildungszentren des Baugewerbes e. V.
+49 (0)2151 5155-0 +49 (0)2151 5155-90 firstname.lastname@example.org
Am Schepersfeld 33a
+49 (0)281 9545-0 +49 (0)281 9545-95 email@example.com
Auf´m Tetelberg 13
+49 (0)211 91287-0 +49 (0)211 91287-50 firstname.lastname@example.org
Melden Sie sich zu unserem Newsletter an und erhalten Sie monatlich die aktuellsten News rund um die BZB und das Baugewerbe!